As a follow up to my last post, I thought I’d post the list of brief facts about Ron Paul that came on one of the info cards. It’s really a great representation of some of the things he’s stood up for during his long congressional career.
- He voted against the Iraq war.
- He voted against the Patriot Act and a National ID Card.
- He voted against the Military Commissions Act.
- He voted against regulating the internet.
- He has never voted to raise taxes.
- He has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
- He has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
- He has never voted to raise congressional pay.
- He has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.
- He has never taken a government-paid junket.
- He is against amnesty and in favor of securing our borders.
- He is against the North American Union, NAFTA, GATT, WTO and CAFTA.
- He does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.
- He returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the U.S. treasury every year.
Can you name another candidate who’s done half of that?
Please, check out some more information on Ron Paul. I think you’ll agree he’s the best candidate for the job.
I highly recommend the Youtube channel. Hear his stance in his own words and realize the passion he has for restoring America to its former glory.